don't postpone joy

Friday, August 05, 2005

blah blah blah

I don't have much today.
had a 0645 meeting this morning..(.not a morning person just barely glossess the surface)
tax-free weekend here in Tx...shopped for 3 hours and only came up with one pair of capris(why do we refer to pant clothing as "pair"?)
had a much needed massage (but had prickly legs since I had to get up at the ass crack of dawn)
worked a job for a friend (I am such a sucker...I committed to her for 2 months--and I'm about to start back to work, Monday)
oooohhh...and it poured rain this afternoon
another letter from fucking washington mutual about my fucked up bank account...(thank you mr. arlt)
my friend Kate took me out for sushi and martinis.
i'm getting my honduras pics back tomorrow. I kinda wish I was still there
i wore this cute sleeveless floweredy dress that i haven't been able to get into in--oh... eight years!!
maybe i'll have a birthday party for me
did you know that papermate has developed anti-bacterial technology designed to protect the pen's surface and at the same time not exteding protection to the skin?
anyone with a crapload of airmiles that they'd be willing to donate....i'd really appreciate it
and
by the way
thank you
for your asskicking support the past couple o' weeks.
i appreciate you~
(don't stop, though...I'll keep appreciating it, I swear!!)

8 Comments:

At 05 August, 2005 20:42, Blogger daisyduke said...

I can't link to your site, ev. it lets me for about 15 seconds, and then the page cannot be displayed.
that happened the other day, too...

 
At 05 August, 2005 20:54, Blogger Rat In A Cage said...

American Airlines I can find roundtrip to Burbank for $178 mid Sept. I'll pay to get you here & then it's up to you if you want to pay to go back. I have a big porch - bring a sleeping bag.

 
At 05 August, 2005 21:12, Blogger daisyduke said...

i won't be posing for any internet pics, though

 
At 06 August, 2005 08:57, Blogger Eddie said...

Is it your birthday?

 
At 06 August, 2005 09:19, Blogger Rat In A Cage said...

Good, I wouldn't want to share anyway.

 
At 06 August, 2005 11:44, Blogger Unknown said...

your going to visit johnny? I will be down girl..we will partay like its 1999 :) i am only two hours from the IRA freak...just jerking your chain john, dont get postal on me :P

 
At 06 August, 2005 11:49, Blogger Unknown said...

oh.i forgot..aint it great when something old fits like a glove? i love that. :)

 
At 06 August, 2005 13:45, Blogger daisyduke said...

my b-day is the 22nd...this is the first(of many, I'm sure)celebration of my 38th year.
No clowns at the party, though.
no jockitch sumbitches, either!!!!:0)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home